Most of these are live performances, so take some time and pull up on your big screen and really listen. Let me know which ones you like best!
1. Banco De Gaia - Desert Wind (Sunset Mix) – (Sitting in my car after finishing a long run to the top of Saddleback Mt.)
2. Robin Shulz - Prayer In C Radio Edit (during long run listening to Banco De Gaia radio. Song came on...what a cool beat!)
3. Chevelle – The Red (on my elliptical after blowing out my calf and trying to blast my family out of house and home)
4. System of a Down – Spiders (Driving home after my last long run with Larry R and Travis C before AC 100 in 2011)
5. New Order – Ceremony (driving home from work to a party at my house in Washington DC in 1988 while singing at the top of my lungs).
6. Foo Fighters – Everlong (The final miles of my second 50 mile race in 2007 that qualified me for WS 100).
7. Neil Young – Cowgirl in the Sand (laying on my back on a concrete bench at University California Irvine after working on my presentation to investors sometime in the mid 90s).
8. Radiohead – There There (Climbing Coyote Canyon during long run. Inspired me to write There There).
9. Kitten – Cut it Out (solo mile repeat workout at Orange Coast College track on a cloudy autumn weeknight in dimming light).